Looking for a St. Patricks Day celebration close to home? Look no further than Greensburg! Many local bars and restaurants, along with florists and shops, will be holding events for you and your familys enjoyment this year. Be sure to celebrate with the following local businesses:
- Solstice Restaurant and Lounge: Smithwick's Beer Specials, Green Beer, Corned Beef and Cabbage,Irish Soda Bread, Champ, Boiled New Potatoes, Irish Cheddar and Stout Fondue, Guinness Stout Ginger Cake.
- Joseph Thomas Floral: Order an Irish-themed bouquet.
- The Headkeeper: Guinness speicals starting 3PM and live music featuring the Hitchhikers at 7PM.
- The Supper Club: Appetizer buffet & Happy Hour featuring Irish favorites and live music.
- J. Corks: Enjoy drinks specials and Irish cuisine.
- Rialto Café: Drink specials and green beer served all day with live DJ at 9PM.
Also, Barnes & Noble are offering St. Patricks Day story times for childrens enjoyment. Take advantage of the many opportunities to celebrate Irish pride in Greensburg!