This Valentine’s Day, treat your special Valentine to a one of a kind gift or experience from downtown Greensburg! There are plenty of unique gift ideas right in the area, along with dining that will make your night unforgettable. So plan accordingly! Here are some ideas for this Valentine’s Day:
- Give the gift of chocolate! Aside from the traditional chocolate covered strawberries, The Chocolate Shoppe also offers blueberries and raspberries, along with a huge assortment of chocolates. Visit www.gourmetchocolateshoppe.com to treat your valentine to one of these delectable gifts.
- Create a unique gift! At the Pottery Playhouse, you can paint a special gift for your valentine. Get creative for a Valentine’s Day your loved one will remember. Visit www.pottery-playhouse.com for more information.
- Flowers are always an excellent choice! Red roses are always a top choice, and Joseph Thomas Flower Shop has the perfect arrangements for your Valentine. View the choices at www.josephthomasflower.com with pricing and delivery options.
- Remember a romantic dinner! The Supper Club is featuring Chef Greg’s Prix Fixe Dinner Menu for Two available February 11-15. Call724-691-0536 ext. #2 or visit www.supperclubgreensburg.com to make reservations for you and your sweetheart today!
- Don't forget your little Valentine's with treats and toys from Just Miniature Scale. All toys, including Melissa & Doug, are 20% off February 9-16! Visit Just Miniature Scale's Facebook page for more promotions!
|Make this Valentine's Day special|
with delectable treats like these!
Spend a day in Greensburg with your Valentine! Downtown shopping provides a change of pace from often crowded and over- commercialized plazas. Lapels; A Fine Men’s Clothier and Golf for Her are just two of the many niche shops with clothing for men and women, specialty gifts, and home décor items. Art galleries and shops are selling local and regional pieces as the expansion of the Cultural District has attracted more buyers. Be sure to visit the numerous downtown restaurants as well! With many offering Valentine’s Day specials, you are sure to find one to suit your tastes. While the focus of the Shopping District is Pennsylvania Avenue, a stroll along both East Otterman and Pittsburgh Streets with your Valentine will prove to be a unique and memorable experience.